Data Potection Policy Arcetel, S.L.
Owner: Arcetel, S.L. that operates under the trademarks:
Registered office: Avenida de la Vega, 1, “EDIFICIO VEGANOVA”, Portal, 3, 1st floor, Office, 28108 ALCOBENDAS (Madrid).
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry: Volume 34533, Folio 206, Page M-621156.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User can contact the DPO by writing to the address of Arcetel, S.L to the attention of the "Data Protection Delegate". You can also contact by sending an email to email@example.com; SUBJECT: "Data Protection Delegate".
2. PRIVACY STATEMENTS
Arcetel, S.L. is aware of the importance of the use we make of your personal information and the way we share it. This information is intended to help you understand what data we collect, for what purpose we treat them and our efforts to protect them. We appreciate the trust you place in us so that we treat them with the appropriate guarantees and in accordance with current regulations. The personal data that you provide through the website located at the URL www.fone.es (hereinafter, the "Website") will be treated as described in detail below.
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms of the Website are in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly said purposes cannot be met, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
4. WHAT USER DATA WILL ARCETEL, S.L. PROCESS?
Arcetel, S.L. . will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID, postal address, email address, telephone.
- User and / or customer identification codes or keys.
- Navigation data, location, IP address, MAC address.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by Arcetel, S.L., in accordance with the following purposes:
a. Purposes based on contractual compliance:
In order to comply with the contracted service, the data provided by the User in the Web forms will be processed by Arcetel, S.L. according to the following purposes:
- Manage the User's registration and allow access to the activities and tools available through the Website.
- Carry out the User registration, as well as the maintenance and management of the relationship with Arcetel, S.L. Manage, process and respond to requests ,incidents or inquiries from the User, when he provides his data through the forms provided for this purpose on the Website.
- Analyze the User's traffic data that allows maintaining the security of the networks, preventing illegitimate interference or fraudulent use of services.
- Perform solvency analysis of the User, consulting credit information systems and credit and equity solvency files for this.
b. Purposes based on Legitimate Interest:
- Manage the sending of the Newsletter and other commercial communications by any means, that may be of interest to the User, taking into account the products and services that you ‘ve contracted with Arcetel, S.L. and within the reasonable expectations you have as a User, unless you indicate otherwise by checking the corresponding box.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications from third-party collaborating entities, analyzing for this, the consumption habits of the User and segmented the information which will allow us to offer you the best experience adapting to your needs
- Perform timely satisfaction surveys on our service or with the aim of knowing the preferences of the User.
c. Purposes that require express consent:
Arcetel, S.L. will request the express and unequivocal consent from the User in order to:
Arcetel, S.L. will request the express and unequivocal consent from the User in order to:
- Carry out commercial campaigns that require the preparation of a commercial profile from data sources external to Arcetel, S.L.
- Use the User's browsing data, traffic and geolocation in order to analyze your preferences and be able to put at your disposal personalized commercial offers of own and third-party products and services.
- Communicate the User's personal data to affiliated companies or the Arcetel, S.L. group. so that as a User you can also benefit from the commercialization of your products.
6. FOR HOW LONG WILL ARCETEL S.L. USE USER DATA?
Arcetel, S.L. will process the User's personal data, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, during the time necessary to provide the contracted services and will keep them until you request to unsubscribe from the Platform, oppose or revoke your consent. Likewise, and in application of the obligations established in the tax regulations and the Civil Code, customer data will be kept for a maximum additional period of 8 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Likewise, in compliance with the obligations derived from Law 25/2007, of 8th of October, of data conservation related to electronic communications and public communications networks, Arcetel, S.L. will keep the traffic and location information for a period of 12 months in order to comply with the duty of information in the event of receiving a request from the Judicial Authority.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data can be communicated to:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law. Arcetel, S.L., can communicate the User's personal data to the different authorities by virtue of a legal obligation, such as judicial, fiscal and customs authorities, Empowered Agents and entities of the services of attention of emergency calls 112.
- To Suppliers through which Arcetel, S.L. develop the activities inherent to the provision of the service itself, such as the billing and collection of own and third-party services, for example: other telecommunications operators, premium rate service providers as well as the rest of the suppliers that, where appropriate, act in the name and on behalf of Arcetel, S.L. with this mission.
- Files of patrimonial solvency. The User be informed that, in accordance with current regulations, in cases of non-payment of the services provided, the data related to the debt that is generated, can be communicated to third companies duly authorized by law and in charge of managing the breach of monetary obligations.
- Other investee companies and of Grupo Arcetel, S.L. (user can consult the Group companies and their sector of activity on the website www.fone.es ) in order to be processed by them to send you commercial communications, even by electronic means about products and services that may be of interest to you and provided that the user has given their consent for this assignment.
8. USER’S RESPONSABILITY
- It guarantees that the data provided to Arcetel, S.L. they're true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to your real situation.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to Arcetel, S.L. for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and damages, direct or indirect, that this causes Arcetel, S.L. or to third parts.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Arcetel, S.L. treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send you electronic communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevants news for the users.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Arcetel, S.L. can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS..
The User can send a letter to Arcetel, S.L., Avenida de la Vega, 1, “EDIFICIO VEGANOVA”, Portal, 3, 1st floor, Office, 28108 ALCOBENDAS (Madrid), with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Arcetel, S.L. Personal data concerning the User is being processed or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the portability of your data as well as the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for in the data protection regulations.
- You can also contact by sending an email to email@example.com; SUBJECT: "Data Protection".
11. SECURITY MEASURES.
Information security is one of our commitments and in compliance with current legislation, ARCETEL S.L. will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and adopting the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
We are the only fixed line company with global advice to companies
Galileo Galilei, 12 (Edificio Clave)
Calle Andreu Castillejos, 22